Daylight savings time fuck anyone else up this week? Time changes normally don’t affect me too much but this year, it’s kicked my ass. Brutally. So much so that I literally have no idea what happened. I will do my best to remember and recap:
- Started The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend. It’s a cute little book thus far that of course mentions meth. I truly can’t escape it. Picked up nothing new because I have made a commitment to my ebooks that I will read them. DNF Skippy Dies. Sorry, Skippy.
- Binged on Bosch. So good. Watch it if you can.
- Continued to weep for this country as Trump’s winning streak remains intact and the Duggars returned to TV. Also, now that there’s a SCOTUS nomination, that should make for a nice side show that is the circus of this election.
- Made chicken noodle soup in the crockpot. Put the noodles in too early. They dissolved. But it made for a nice creamy texture without any milk or cream. That was a fun discovery.
- Found out rage yoga is a real thing. I NEED IT IN MY LIFE.
- Bought this:
- Internet reads: from two of my blogger friends, Happiness Is and I Like Other Women. And this letter to troubled girls. Most of us can benefit from its words.
Have a great weekend! We’ll be back together on Tuesday with Judging Covers!!