Remember that viral video from a few years ago, Honey Badger Don’t Give a Shit? Today’s confessions is a complete ripoff of that and that’s why it’s title Jana Don’t Give a Shit. Because sometimes maybe I steal borrow great ideas. And I don’t give a shit.
Other things I don’t give a shit about:
- Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor/The Bachelorette, any Real Housewives, or any of the litany of reality TV shows. Except Teen Mom. Bring that train wreck on!
- How much square footage your house is. Unless you’re living in one of those tiny houses or a mansion bigger than Delaware, it doesn’t matter to me.
- What the rain near your house sounds like. Seriously. It’s rain. We all know what sound it makes when it hits a building or house or the ground. You don’t need to share videos of it.
- Your cryptic Facebook status. Instead, post a sign that says “Pay attention to me!!!” At least I can appreciate your honesty while I’m not caring about you.
- What any celebrities wear, ever.
- Which celebrities are dating, which ones are procreating, and which ones are getting divorced.
- How much you paid for things. Unless you’re getting a great deal and you can share said deal. Or it’s some amazing, creative money saving tip. Then I care. Lots.
- Science fiction anything. Books, movies, Comic Con…all of it. And comic books are the worst because, let’s face it, they’re not really books. I don’t like lying. And calling something that’s not a book a book is straight up lying.
- People breastfeeding in public. It’s just boobs and the kid needs to eat. Deal with it (and I was a formula mom so there’s no underlying agenda here).
- What anyone thinks of my taste in books, clothes, music, home decor, TV shows, or movies. They’re not intended to make anyone else happy. They’re for me.
- How tired you are. We’re all tired. Same goes for busy. Quit bitching.
- Football. There is truly no way I could care less about it. Unless it’s hockey or basketball. Then I care less.
That’s pretty much the tip of the iceberg. Maybe it’s the first few layers. But I fear that if I keep going about shit I don’t care about then you’ll stop caring about this post and that would make me sad. So, let’s hear from you guys. What don’t you give a shit about?
Linking up with Kathy, as always.