I haven’t done a things I wonder post in quite awhile and although I had planned to write a post today correcting yet another asshole on the internet who is completely and utterly wrong, I decided to save that for another day and wonder out loud instead.
Because I do what I want.
- I haven’t been to the library in like 6 weeks. Are the librarians sad? Happy? Have they noticed?
- Why can’t the prices of drinks at Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts match the increments of the gift cards they sell? Who the fuck enjoys having 82 cards with like 9 cents on each one?
- Why does my flexible spending company not believe that places with words like “orthodontics” and “vision academy” are medical providers?
- Can daylight savings time go away?
- Am I the only one creeped out by Pinocchio?
- Why does NetGalley take so damn long to tell you if you were approved for a book? PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW AND KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
- Is there a way to care less about March Madness? Because if there is, I’d like to know it. I’m curious to find out just how far my indifference can go.
- Do people actively avoid me like I avoid them? I mean, I’m sure the answer yes but I still would like to know. Maybe I don’t. Mark me as undecided on this one and forget I asked.
- Can one own too many pairs of black yoga pants?
- Why does my microwave heat things to boiling inedible hot or not at all? (Perhaps it’s time for a new one but I hate shopping for appliances. Are there personal shoppers for these things?)
- I know I wrote two of these so why can’t I find the second?
How about you guys? What are some things you wonder?