Just the facts:
- I have one child. She is awesome and fabulous and I love her. You might even find her guest posting here on occasion. She’s also a competitive cheerleader which makes me a cheer mom. Four years in, I still struggle with this part of my identity.
- I currently have one dogs and one cat. I had two dogs but on 9/29/17, my Dobie passed away. I treat them like my children and share lots of pictures of them on Instagram.
- I am fanatical about music and movies. I don’t watch much TV but I also feel fanatical about the shows I do watch. I will talk about all of these at random and maybe inappropriate times.
- I am an avid reader and am more than happy to share any book recommendations with you, whether you want them or not. I even co-host a monthly linkup about books (you can find the archives page here)
- I love nail polish. I have way more than any sane person should. I also feel this way about lip balm. And office supplies.
- Poor grammar and spelling, excessive and inappropriate use of the expression “LOL”, a lack of common sense, and misuse of proper punctuation make me grumpy.
- I really want to make #noshame a thing because I don’t think anyone should be ashamed of anything they do or enjoy. Unless said activity is abusing punctuation. Then they should be very ashamed.
- I have always wanted to be an author and find my books in brick and mortar bookstores. I have a draft of a book. It will be a final version one day.
- I am sarcastic but a good fart joke is still ridiculously funny.
- I am a fan of the beach, flip flops, spring and fall weather, my hair in a ponytail, taking naps, yoga pants, Mets baseball, The Muppets, hair bands, polka dots, glitter, baking when I’m bored, writing, creating lists, and planning vacations.
- I have battled back from a serious bout of depression and still struggle with it daily. My self-esteem isn’t the greatest and I battle that, too. But every day it gets easier.
- I am flawed, imperfect, weird, and a little crazy but I own it. If that’s you, you’re in the right place. If that’s not you, you’re still in the right place. There’s room for everyone.
Thank you so much for stopping by! If you have any questions or comments or just want to chat, please feel free to send me an email or say hi on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram or fill out the contact form below. I look forward to getting to know you!